Legal notice, terms and conditions of use of this web page and services.
AuralSolutions Services is a trade mark used as a commercial name of the company registered in Spain with registered office in C/Fora Mur, 12, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain; record-holder: Jean Jacques Talon Sampieri and VAT number: ESX3222561P.
In all our web sites, invoices and documents we’ll be using this commercial name and it will refer to the above company details.
- The content of the pages on this site is for your general information and personal use only and it is subject to errors and changes without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or adequacy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly are exempt from all liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not responsible. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- Although the contents of this website are translated into other languages, which takes precedence over any possible ambiguity, inconsistency or error will always be English.
- AuralSolutions Services reserves the right to amend, alter, modify or substitute without notice any contents of this web site, being in place only the last published update. Your continued use of this site, our products or services procured constitutes your consent to the contents of this notice, and their subsequent amendments.
- Neither AuralSolutions Services nor its officers, publishers, suppliers and affiliated companies may be attributable either to a contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability for claims, damages or due to business interruption or loss whatsoever (and you hereby waive each and every one of these claims or causes of action) arising out of or relating to all such content, goods or services even if AuralSolutions Services or an AuralSolutions Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- AuralSolutions Services is not responsible for the contents of any of the web pages hosted in their servers. Any of the contents of each hosting account are the responsibility of its owner.
- Account data loss and backup: You are responsible to make backups of your data and files and keep your site up to date and we will not be held accountable for any data loss, data corruption, hacking attempt or misuse. However, we’ll do our best to protect our servers with your accounts and increase security as convenient. Nevertheless, we have configured our web servers to perform weekly backups in order to facilitate a restoring point of your site files and database, but this is not something you should rely on to keep your backups. We recommend you to make your own backups, which can be downloaded from your cPanel account or by ordering a dedicated backup service.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or under our license or the corresponding page that is mentioned. This material includes, but it’s not limited to: content, design, programming, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is exclusively for personal use and reproduction of part or full content requires written permission.
- Unless otherwise stated, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to AuralSolutions Services through this website or by other means, are considered non-confidential and property of AuralSolutions Services. By submitting such comments, opinions information or materials AuralSolutions Services, you are agreeing to a no-charge assignment to AuralSolutions Services all rights, title and interests worldwide copyright and other intellectual property rights and affect the comments, opinions, information or materials. AuralSolutions Services shall be free to use, copy or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to you.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not our property, belong to their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a crime.
- This site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not mean we agree with the Website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website/s.
- Anyone who wants to put a link on his/her site to this website, must follow these instructions:
- The text of the link may not contain negative connotations, or false accusations, or terms that do not comply with good ethics.
- It’s not allowed to put links on pages that do not follow good ethical line of decency and morality, so that you can not put links to sites with pornographic, violent, or morally indecent content in general.
- The above indications must be respected to both follow a decent behavior as not to damage the name or reputation of our website. In doubt, users are welcome to make contact for any questions through our contact form.
Prices and Currencies
All prices are in Euro (EUR), except where otherwise stated.
For your convenience, we can display the prices in other currencies, but at the time of payment, you will be charged in EURO. If you choose to pay in another currency, you are welcome to use that option, but it will be applied the conversion rate of that moment in which you’re making the payment, so the final amount could slightly differ from the original amount shown on the invoice.
The following items will not be tolerated and any account found in violation of these terms will be terminated without prior notice.
- Illegal downloads: The use, download or storage of warez, software, audio or video files that you are not the rightful owner of, cracks, and any other forms of copyrighted or illegal software that you are not legally allowed to use/distribute are all strictly prohibited to download, store or publish on/from our servers.
- Adult content: You’re not allowed at all to publish / store any kind of material that shows pornography on our servers nor using any of our services for that purpose. Erotic web sites are not permitted.
- Bad ethics and terrorism: Terrorism is prosecuted by the law, therefore you’re not allowed to use any of our services to conduct terrorism or bad ethics practices including but not limited to: selling of fire weapons, drugs, terrorism plans, hacking other servers etc.
- Spam / Scam: Spamming is frowned upon and we take this matter very seriously. Anyone found spamming or is involved in fraud operations, will be suspended without a refund. This includes: sending advertisements to multiple e-mail addresses at one time (unless under the use of an opt-in mailing list), spamming AuralSolutions Services in any way, or using forced attacks via e-mail or any other way.
- Viruses / Malware: The following items are not allowed, nor will ever be allowed on AuralSolutions Services servers: hosting viruses, or sending viruses via e-mail, or allowing users to download files with Trojans, viruses, UDP packet flood scripts or any other harmful files or scripts.
If your site gets infected with anything of a suspicious source and mean, you are responsible for the consequences it will bring, so please inform us immediately if you suspect that something is going wrong with your site or account (site or services too slow, inaccessible, broken data, etc…).
- Any other illegal or non ethical practice conducted using our infrastructure.
Right of admission
We reserve the right of admission. If for any justifiable reason or not, our team retains that the registration of your account or keeping it active may entail a risk of any kind, we can deny the registration or cancel your account without entailing any refund, nor can it be claimed by judicial or administrative means. In any case, whenever possible and we retain it, we will notify the contact of the account in question.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect you are violating the Terms of this agreement.
If you are unsure if the content is all right for you to post, please contact us first. We will give a response for your inquiry in a very short time.
We have a 30 day 100% money back guarantee policy for our web hosting service: Hosting refunds are issued within 30 days of your hosting sign-up if you decide not to continue using our services during the first 30 days from your new hosting order.
The termination of a pre payed hosting account is not refundable after the given trial period.
If you ever want to upgrade your hosting plan to a higher plan, you will only be charged the proportional part of the fee for the remaining time until the end of the billing cycle. In this way you don’t lose any part of the fee you’ve already payed.
If instead you wish to downgrade to a smaller hosting plan or any other service plan, there will be no refund over the quote paid, so please make sure you need it before upgrading. We recommend you to downgrade at the end of the billing cycle, renewing with a smaller plan if you want.
Termination of your account for violation of these Terms is permanent grounds for non-refund.
SSL certificates and Domain names are not refundable, so please check your domain name before completing the domain/ssl certificate registration/renewal process.
Note: All sales are final except otherwise stated. If for any reason there is any amount to credit (where applicable), such amount will be credited to the clients account and will be ready to use to buy new services in the future or renew / upgrade any current service.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
The Terms of Service and any claim relating to AuralSolutions Services shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions and any dispute arising out of the application of these terms, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Denia, in province of Alicante, Spain.